Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
NPOT textures are now being automatically padded in Sprite Editor
NPOT textures are now being automatically padded
1. Create project in 2D mode
2. Import a NPOT texture
3. In Inspector, click on 'Sprite Editor'
Expected: NPOT textures should be displayed as-is.
Observed: NPOT textures are automatically padded
Occurring on: 2018.2.0a1 (current latest trunk)
Not occurring: 2018.1.0b6 and older
.gif attached to illustrate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets