Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
NPOT textures are now being automatically padded in Sprite Editor
NPOT textures are now being automatically padded
1. Create project in 2D mode
2. Import a NPOT texture
3. In Inspector, click on 'Sprite Editor'
Expected: NPOT textures should be displayed as-is.
Observed: NPOT textures are automatically padded
Occurring on: 2018.2.0a1 (current latest trunk)
Not occurring: 2018.1.0b6 and older
.gif attached to illustrate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- [Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable