Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
NPOT textures are now being automatically padded in Sprite Editor
NPOT textures are now being automatically padded
1. Create project in 2D mode
2. Import a NPOT texture
3. In Inspector, click on 'Sprite Editor'
Expected: NPOT textures should be displayed as-is.
Observed: NPOT textures are automatically padded
Occurring on: 2018.2.0a1 (current latest trunk)
Not occurring: 2018.1.0b6 and older
.gif attached to illustrate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline