Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
NPOT textures are now being automatically padded in Sprite Editor
NPOT textures are now being automatically padded
1. Create project in 2D mode
2. Import a NPOT texture
3. In Inspector, click on 'Sprite Editor'
Expected: NPOT textures should be displayed as-is.
Observed: NPOT textures are automatically padded
Occurring on: 2018.2.0a1 (current latest trunk)
Not occurring: 2018.1.0b6 and older
.gif attached to illustrate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework