Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
NPOT textures are now being automatically padded in Sprite Editor
NPOT textures are now being automatically padded
1. Create project in 2D mode
2. Import a NPOT texture
3. In Inspector, click on 'Sprite Editor'
Expected: NPOT textures should be displayed as-is.
Observed: NPOT textures are automatically padded
Occurring on: 2018.2.0a1 (current latest trunk)
Not occurring: 2018.1.0b6 and older
.gif attached to illustrate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect