Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Notifications with Retroactive flag are triggered when the timeline loops
1) Create a timeline
2) Add a signal track bound to a gameobject
3) Add a signal Emitter, create a new signal and a new signal receiver
4) Set the Unity Event to Editor and Runtime, set the function to SendMessage
5) Set the PlayableDirector to Loop
6) Play the timeline
Result: The signal is emitted two times during a loop, once when the playhead passes the signal (correct) and again when the timeline begins a loop (incorrect).
Expected: The signal should not be emitted when the timeline begins another loop
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3