Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Notifications with Retroactive flag are triggered when the timeline loops
1) Create a timeline
2) Add a signal track bound to a gameobject
3) Add a signal Emitter, create a new signal and a new signal receiver
4) Set the Unity Event to Editor and Runtime, set the function to SendMessage
5) Set the PlayableDirector to Loop
6) Play the timeline
Result: The signal is emitted two times during a loop, once when the playhead passes the signal (correct) and again when the timeline begins a loop (incorrect).
Expected: The signal should not be emitted when the timeline begins another loop
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."