Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Notifications with Retroactive flag are triggered when the timeline loops
1) Create a timeline
2) Add a signal track bound to a gameobject
3) Add a signal Emitter, create a new signal and a new signal receiver
4) Set the Unity Event to Editor and Runtime, set the function to SendMessage
5) Set the PlayableDirector to Loop
6) Play the timeline
Result: The signal is emitted two times during a loop, once when the playhead passes the signal (correct) and again when the timeline begins a loop (incorrect).
Expected: The signal should not be emitted when the timeline begins another loop
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build