Search Issue Tracker
Noticeable pause when plugging headphones in/out
- In an empty project press play and make sure stats are shown in the GameView
- On my machine framerate was reported very high (3000+ fps) in the empty scene
- Plugin headphones
- Shortly after framerate will freeze for a second or so. Then it will go way down to around 100 and then normalize
- Plug out headphones
- Same result
I have no idea if this is under our control, so I am just reporting it here to be evaluated by the right persons. Note that the user originally reported a crash when plugging in headphones, so if possible, it would be nice to get rid of.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%