Search Issue Tracker
Noticeable pause when plugging headphones in/out
- In an empty project press play and make sure stats are shown in the GameView
- On my machine framerate was reported very high (3000+ fps) in the empty scene
- Plugin headphones
- Shortly after framerate will freeze for a second or so. Then it will go way down to around 100 and then normalize
- Plug out headphones
- Same result
I have no idea if this is under our control, so I am just reporting it here to be evaluated by the right persons. Note that the user originally reported a crash when plugging in headphones, so if possible, it would be nice to get rid of.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view