Search Issue Tracker
Noticeable pause when plugging headphones in/out
- In an empty project press play and make sure stats are shown in the GameView
- On my machine framerate was reported very high (3000+ fps) in the empty scene
- Plugin headphones
- Shortly after framerate will freeze for a second or so. Then it will go way down to around 100 and then normalize
- Plug out headphones
- Same result
I have no idea if this is under our control, so I am just reporting it here to be evaluated by the right persons. Note that the user originally reported a crash when plugging in headphones, so if possible, it would be nice to get rid of.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`