Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0a4
Nothing is rendered in the built URP project when Deferred rendering is selected and Accurate G-buffer normals are enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached “repro-project”
2. Build the project
3. Open the build and observe
Expected result: The objects in the build are rendered.
Actual result: No objects are rendered in the build.
Reproducible with: 12.1.8 (2021.3.15f1, 2021.3.16f1), 14.0.4 (2022.2.2f1), 15.0.2 (2023.1.0a24)
Not reproducible on: 12.1.8 (2021.3.14f1)
Could not test with: 10.10.1 (2020.3.43f1) (Does not contain the required settings), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a10) (Test Framework package errors, not fixable with update)
Reproducible on: macOS 11.6.5 (Intel)
Note: If the “Decal render” feature has been added, the GameObjects appear as solid (flat) black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Screen.resolutions returns resolutions that include the notch area when called on Macs with a notch
- Shader Graph Editor Throws Exception When Deleting Custom Function Node
- Outlines are visible on Mesh when Alpha Clipping is enabled and Surface Type is set to Opaque
- UI Elements are not getting focused when navigating through using arrow keys if they’re placed in a specific position
- Deleted scene selection is wonky in the Build Settings
Feb 02, 2023 06:19
Can confirm I have this issue as well. Checking Accurate G-Buffer Normals in 2021.3.17f1 causes all opaque objects to draw black in Build, while looking normal in Editor. Ridiculous.