Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0a4
Nothing is rendered in the built URP project when Deferred rendering is selected and Accurate G-buffer normals are enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached “repro-project”
2. Build the project
3. Open the build and observe
Expected result: The objects in the build are rendered.
Actual result: No objects are rendered in the build.
Reproducible with: 12.1.8 (2021.3.15f1, 2021.3.16f1), 14.0.4 (2022.2.2f1), 15.0.2 (2023.1.0a24)
Not reproducible on: 12.1.8 (2021.3.14f1)
Could not test with: 10.10.1 (2020.3.43f1) (Does not contain the required settings), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a10) (Test Framework package errors, not fixable with update)
Reproducible on: macOS 11.6.5 (Intel)
Note: If the “Decal render” feature has been added, the GameObjects appear as solid (flat) black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages