Search Issue Tracker
Noteable Disparity Between Texel Density of Imported and Generated UVs
Download attached project. Set Scene View Mode to "Baked Lightmap". From the Lighting Settings window, ensure Baked Global Illumination is enabled. Also ensure "Auto" is enabled or click the "Generate" button. Observe the texel density checkerboard overlays in the Scene view.
The imported cuboid and planes have notably different texel density between the imported UVs and those UVs generted by the Unity importer.
The texel density determined in the Lighting Settings tab should be consistent between objects regardless of whether these have been imported or generated in Unity. In the example project, the UVs are verified as being free of distortion, so this behaviour is unexpected.
Inconsistent texel densities could cause notable seam issues when juxtaposing geometry from different sources. We should be able to handle this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder