Search Issue Tracker
Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
1) Clone https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/stw-20-2-cannon-fodder-3-style-game. Update to https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/stw-20-2-cannon-fodder-3-style-game/tree/bugs/1281021
2) Open the project with the Windows Editor from https://saihai.hq.unity3d.com/build/1275 or build using rev e2067236bd5c (2020.2/staging).
Observe the endless spam of errors
Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet. Trying to add _GrabTexture (type 3 count 1)
The user can't click the error and get taken to the offending shader, it will just open up the
Expected behavior: the user is taken to the shader / script where the offending property is set.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette