Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
"Check for Updates" stops responding after 4-5 consecutive attempts
Steps to reproduce :
- go to Manage license
- click Check for updates multiple times, at one point Unity will return the followind message :
"Failed to get updated license from license server. Please try again later or check out http://unity3d.com/unity/err/license for possible resolutions." message appear
Issue occurs on Windows too after pressing Check for updates a few times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour