Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
"Check for Updates" stops responding after 4-5 consecutive attempts
Steps to reproduce :
- go to Manage license
- click Check for updates multiple times, at one point Unity will return the followind message :
"Failed to get updated license from license server. Please try again later or check out http://unity3d.com/unity/err/license for possible resolutions." message appear
Issue occurs on Windows too after pressing Check for updates a few times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements