Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
"Check for Updates" stops responding after 4-5 consecutive attempts
Steps to reproduce :
- go to Manage license
- click Check for updates multiple times, at one point Unity will return the followind message :
"Failed to get updated license from license server. Please try again later or check out http://unity3d.com/unity/err/license for possible resolutions." message appear
Issue occurs on Windows too after pressing Check for updates a few times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4