Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
"Check for Updates" stops responding after 4-5 consecutive attempts
Steps to reproduce :
- go to Manage license
- click Check for updates multiple times, at one point Unity will return the followind message :
"Failed to get updated license from license server. Please try again later or check out http://unity3d.com/unity/err/license for possible resolutions." message appear
Issue occurs on Windows too after pressing Check for updates a few times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression