Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
"Check for Updates" stops responding after 4-5 consecutive attempts
Steps to reproduce :
- go to Manage license
- click Check for updates multiple times, at one point Unity will return the followind message :
"Failed to get updated license from license server. Please try again later or check out http://unity3d.com/unity/err/license for possible resolutions." message appear
Issue occurs on Windows too after pressing Check for updates a few times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build