Search Issue Tracker
Normal maps are inverted in some places of the mesh
Normal maps are inverted in some places of the mesh, creating then some lighting differences leading to a huge seam (or mesh separation) issue.
Some pictures showing the issue:
Open the attached project, then open the only Scene (at the root of the project) and watch out by yourself. :)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"