Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
NonReorderable attribute is ignored when an Object (that has an array) field is of parent type
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: The Values array of the Dummy Interface object is not reorderable
Actual result: The Values array of the Dummy Interface object is reorderable
Reproducible with: 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
Cannot test with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1 (the NonReorderable attribute is not supported)
- The issue doesn't reproduce if the dummyInterface field is of DummyImplementation type (and not IDummyInterface type)
- The issue reproduces with interfaces, abstract and simple classes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true
- Default Texture Settings are not set when importing image