Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
NonReorderable attribute is ignored when an Object (that has an array) field is of parent type
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: The Values array of the Dummy Interface object is not reorderable
Actual result: The Values array of the Dummy Interface object is reorderable
Reproducible with: 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
Cannot test with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1 (the NonReorderable attribute is not supported)
- The issue doesn't reproduce if the dummyInterface field is of DummyImplementation type (and not IDummyInterface type)
- The issue reproduces with interfaces, abstract and simple classes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name