Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
NonReorderable attribute is ignored when an Object (that has an array) field is of parent type
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: The Values array of the Dummy Interface object is not reorderable
Actual result: The Values array of the Dummy Interface object is reorderable
Reproducible with: 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
Cannot test with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1 (the NonReorderable attribute is not supported)
- The issue doesn't reproduce if the dummyInterface field is of DummyImplementation type (and not IDummyInterface type)
- The issue reproduces with interfaces, abstract and simple classes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first