Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Non-power of two DDS file with mips not importing correctly
1. Open the attached project
2. Select "Assets/broken-npot-png"
3. In Inspector's preview window, change the MIP value using the slider
Expected result: Mipchain is applied correctly; no artifacts can be seen
Actual result: Image gets distorted, and stripe artifacts can be seen
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"