Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Non-Latin characters are displayed incorrectly when entering them in the text field of the modal editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1297206.zip' project
2. Set the keyboard language in your OS to Russian
3. In the top menu bar select 'Test'
4. Focus the text field in the 'MyModalWindow' window
5. Press the z key on the keyboard (in Russian keyboard it would be the 'я' character)
Expected result: The 'я' character is displayed in the text field
Actual result: The 'O' character is displayed in the text field
Reproducible with: 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Cannot test with: 2018.4.30f1 (ShowModal() is not supported)
- The issue reproduces with keyboard languages that have non-Latin characters (e.g. Russian, Lithuanian, Arabic (Algeria), Bangla (Bangladesh))
- The issue does not reproduce when pasting text from the clipboard
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes