Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Non-Latin characters are displayed incorrectly when entering them in the text field of the modal editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1297206.zip' project
2. Set the keyboard language in your OS to Russian
3. In the top menu bar select 'Test'
4. Focus the text field in the 'MyModalWindow' window
5. Press the z key on the keyboard (in Russian keyboard it would be the 'я' character)
Expected result: The 'я' character is displayed in the text field
Actual result: The 'O' character is displayed in the text field
Reproducible with: 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Cannot test with: 2018.4.30f1 (ShowModal() is not supported)
- The issue reproduces with keyboard languages that have non-Latin characters (e.g. Russian, Lithuanian, Arabic (Algeria), Bangla (Bangladesh))
- The issue does not reproduce when pasting text from the clipboard
Dec 08, 2020 05:46
History research paper writing services have become very popular for those seeking history coursework writing services as they engage the best History Research Writing Services.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual Studio debugger doesn't show full properties of animation variables on Android and IOS Platforms when using IL2CPP Scripting Backend
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] "Access Denied" error when downloading Plastic SCM Cloud Edition through the Editor
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fix unicode input in Windows Editor modal windows so that non-Latin characters can be entered.
Fixed in 2022.1.0a7