Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Non–360 3D video is rendering with glitches (vertical colour bands)
Non–360 3D video is rendering with glitches (vertical colour bands).
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open [FTP]Panoramic videos from collab.
2) Open scene non-360_3D and hit play.
Actual result: Video renders with glitches(vertical colour bands).
Expected result: Video renders without any glitch.
Reproducible in : 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a10, 2018.3.0a8
Working fine in : 2018.3.0a6
Environment: Only on windows.
Note: 1) The project crashes in 2018.3.0a7.
2) The project file size is huge even after stripping hence not attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up