Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Non–360 3D video is rendering with glitches (vertical colour bands)
Non–360 3D video is rendering with glitches (vertical colour bands).
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open [FTP]Panoramic videos from collab.
2) Open scene non-360_3D and hit play.
Actual result: Video renders with glitches(vertical colour bands).
Expected result: Video renders without any glitch.
Reproducible in : 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a10, 2018.3.0a8
Working fine in : 2018.3.0a6
Environment: Only on windows.
Note: 1) The project crashes in 2018.3.0a7.
2) The project file size is huge even after stripping hence not attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file