Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Non–360 3D video is rendering with glitches (vertical colour bands)
Non–360 3D video is rendering with glitches (vertical colour bands).
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open [FTP]Panoramic videos from collab.
2) Open scene non-360_3D and hit play.
Actual result: Video renders with glitches(vertical colour bands).
Expected result: Video renders without any glitch.
Reproducible in : 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a10, 2018.3.0a8
Working fine in : 2018.3.0a6
Environment: Only on windows.
Note: 1) The project crashes in 2018.3.0a7.
2) The project file size is huge even after stripping hence not attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis