Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Won't Fix in 2018.1
Fixed in 2018.2
[Noise] Significant slow down when selecting a system with a large playback time, even with resimulate off.
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. Select the particle system, advance the playback time to 800, and deselect the system
3. Enable the Editor Profiler
4. Select the Particle System
5. Observe the slowdown (in the attached video, I am getting over 3000ms).
- Reproduced in 2018.1.0b6 - b8
- Regression, does not reproduce in 2017.3.1p1
- Resimulate is off, which usually prevents this slowdown
- Disabling the noise module resolves the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol