Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Won't Fix in 2018.1
Fixed in 2018.2
[Noise] Significant slow down when selecting a system with a large playback time, even with resimulate off.
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. Select the particle system, advance the playback time to 800, and deselect the system
3. Enable the Editor Profiler
4. Select the Particle System
5. Observe the slowdown (in the attached video, I am getting over 3000ms).
- Reproduced in 2018.1.0b6 - b8
- Regression, does not reproduce in 2017.3.1p1
- Resimulate is off, which usually prevents this slowdown
- Disabling the noise module resolves the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view