Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.9.0
Found in [Package]
[Nodes] Transform nodes loose space toggle when connected and disconnected to a WorldToLocal or LocalToWorld node
1. Create a Transform node (e.g. Transform (Direction))
2. Connect a LocalToWorld or WorldToLocal node to its Transform input
3. Disconnect the newly created connection
4. Observe that the Transform node's input is no longer spaceable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- [Android] [IL2CPP] 'MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method' is thrown when using Faster builds IL2CPP Code Generation
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction