Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Node.exe randomly creates empty folder named "etc" at the root of Unity project and Unity source code repository
This happens sometimes when opening or reopening a project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment