Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
[Plugins] No way to remove Placeholder in Plugin Inspector once set
- Import attached project
- Select gson-2.0 in Plugins/Android
- In the Plugin Inspector select Any Platform
- In the platform specific section, select a platform that has a Placeholder option (see attached image)
- Select a Placeholder
There is no way to remove that selected placeholder if that is needed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player