Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
no way to detect an idle network connection
There is no way to detect an idle (but still connected) network connection in network HLAPI. Since HLAPI processes messages without user code being invoked, the user cannot detect that last time a message arrived on a connection.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors