Search Issue Tracker
No warning on import if file type is unsupported
- Create a new project
- Try to import the attached .m4a file by right-click in Project View.
- Observe that on Windows and Mac, this is not possible
- Try to drag and drop the file from the Desktop to the Project View
- Observe that the file is imported, but it does not show/play in Inspector Preview and there is no error message in Console
Expected result: A warning message when attempting to import an unsuppported audio format
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI