Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
No registered factory method error is thrown when class that inherit and extend an UIElement is used
1. Open the attached project ("unity_bug_report.zip")
2. Open demo window in Top menu bar->bug->demo
3. Open the Console window
Expected result: No errors thrown
Actual result: Error is thrown: Element 'bug.CustomElem' has no registered factory method.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (multiple assembly errors, NUnit errors, UIElement features not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete