Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Parenting isn't displayed in the Hierarchy after loading a custom layout
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new 3D project
2. Load the attached "TestLayout.wlt" layout
3. Create two Empty GameObjects in the Hierarchy
4. Drag one Empty GameObject into another Empty GameObject
Expected result: Dragging an Empty GameObject into another Empty GameObject display it as a child
Actual result: Dragging an Empty GameObject into another Empty GameObject doesn't change anything in the Hierarchy
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes