Search Issue Tracker
"No MonoBehaviour scripts in the file" error if classes of the script are inside the namespace
"No MonoBehaviour scripts in the file" error if classes of the script are inside the namespace and the one which derives from MonoBehaviour is not the first one declared.
1. Open the attached project
2. Select "NameSpaceBugExample" script in the Project window
Expected: no error
Actual: "No MonoBehaviour scripts in the file <...>" error
Reproducible on: 5.4.5p2, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler