Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.6f1, 2023.1.6f1, 2023.2.0a19
No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
1. Open project “MipRepro”
2. Open scene “SampleScene”
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: the loaded texture has mipmaps and a Log Error is thrown with a number higher than 1
Actual result: the loaded texture does not have any mipmaps and a Log Error (“1”) is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.3.45f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.4f1, 2023.1.0b2
Reproducible on: macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (Intel)
Note: Also reproducible in Standalone Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first