Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
No error if setting a property with the same name but different types
1. Create a new project using the 3D template
2. Copy the attached script to the Assets folder
3. Assign this script to the main camera
4. Press play
Expected: an error is printed saying that a property with the name "foo" already exists, but the type is different
Actual: no error is printed
This behaviour hides bugs in user code.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"