Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Newly created label tags not updated in Project Browser
- Open AngryBots demo
- Create a new label for an asset in Preview
- Go to Project Browser and click on the Label Icon
- Type the name of the newly created tag
- Observe that the tag name is not present on the list of tags
After a while it looks like the tag is updated and therefore appearing on the list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display