Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Planned for 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
New profiler module can be created without the title when user adds a space in the title
1. Open an Editor;
2. Go to Window -> Analysis -> Profiler;
3. Click on a dropdown next to “Profiler Modules”;
4. Click on a cog and verify that “Profiler Module Editor” opens;
5. Click on “Add”;
6. Delete “New Profiler Module” text from the new module creation field;
7. Add on space in it;
8. Add one or more counters to that new module;
9. Click “Save Changes”.
Expected Results: Module shouldn't be create without the title. User should get a validation message to control it.
Actual Result: Module becomes created without the title.
- Would be to good to have validation as Unity HUB has during project creation.
Reproduced on Unity 2022.2.0a6, 2022.1.0b10, 2021.2.14f1 and 2020.3.30f1.
Could not reproduce on Unity 2019.4.36f1, because this functionality is not available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime