Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
New profiler module can be created without the title when user adds a space in the title
1. Open an Editor;
2. Go to Window -> Analysis -> Profiler;
3. Click on a dropdown next to “Profiler Modules”;
4. Click on a cog and verify that “Profiler Module Editor” opens;
5. Click on “Add”;
6. Delete “New Profiler Module” text from the new module creation field;
7. Add on space in it;
8. Add one or more counters to that new module;
9. Click “Save Changes”.
Expected Results: Module shouldn't be create without the title. User should get a validation message to control it.
Actual Result: Module becomes created without the title.
- Would be to good to have validation as Unity HUB has during project creation.
Reproduced on Unity 2022.2.0a6, 2022.1.0b10, 2021.2.14f1 and 2020.3.30f1.
Could not reproduce on Unity 2019.4.36f1, because this functionality is not available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached