Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Neverending 'Light probe tetrahedra is malformed' errors after additively loading the scene with probesets
Steps to repro:
1. Download the attached project and open `s1Blue` scene;
2. Let the scene's lighting auto-bake;
3. When the baking is done, untoggle the "Auto-Generate" checkbox in the Lighting window;
4. Drag the 's1Red' scene from the Project folder to the Hierarchy to additively load it.
The scene is loaded, and the error:
`Light probe tetrahedra is malformed. Roots should be positive, but they are negative or very close to 0 due to floating point precision.` is shown once.
`Light probe tetrahedra is malformed. Roots should be positive, but they are negative or very close to 0 due to floating point precision.` is spawned in the neverending error loop' is spawned in a neverending loop after any of the scene events (moving viewport of Editor focusing). See attached video.
Regression introduced in the Light Probe Merging for additive scenes branch.
Workaround is to rebake the GI for the additively loaded scene or enter Play mode.
- Reproducible only in the lighting/lightprobes/merge-additive-probes branch, which will be merged to trunk soon;
- Reproducible in 2019.3.0a5;
- Not reproducible in 2019.3.0a5 rev. b1934478c844/ branch: trunk.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%