Search Issue Tracker
De-spawning a server object with NetworkServer.UnSpawn() does not cleanup the object properly to allow it to be respawned with NetworkServer.Spawn(). Also calling NetworkServer.UnSpawn() on an object that was never spawned gives a nullReference exception instead of an error message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)