Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[Networking] UnityWebRequest.SendWebRequest delay occurring in 2019.4.30f1 and above
1. Open the attached project "PingTest.zip"
2. Connect to the South Korea (Or any other far east country) server via VPN on the device
3. Build and Run the project on the device
4. Keep pressing the "Button" button and observe the "Delay Time" on the upper right corner of the screen
Expected result: The delay time is from 0.2 to 0.6
Actual result: The delay time is from 1.5 to 3.0
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1
Reproducible with these devices:
----------, Huawei - (ELS-NX9), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00078, Motorola Nexus 6 (Nexus 6), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 805 APQ8084AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 420
-The issue is reproducible in the Editor when connected to the South Korea (Or any other far east country) server via VPN
-The issue is not reproducible when connected to Germany, Denmark, and Spain servers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first