Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[Networking] UnityWebRequest.SendWebRequest delay occurring in 2019.4.30f1 and above
1. Open the attached project "PingTest.zip"
2. Connect to the South Korea (Or any other far east country) server via VPN on the device
3. Build and Run the project on the device
4. Keep pressing the "Button" button and observe the "Delay Time" on the upper right corner of the screen
Expected result: The delay time is from 0.2 to 0.6
Actual result: The delay time is from 1.5 to 3.0
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1
Reproducible with these devices:
----------, Huawei - (ELS-NX9), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00078, Motorola Nexus 6 (Nexus 6), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 805 APQ8084AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 420
-The issue is reproducible in the Editor when connected to the South Korea (Or any other far east country) server via VPN
-The issue is not reproducible when connected to Germany, Denmark, and Spain servers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device