Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Host becomes invisible on other clients after one of the clients disconnects
Check the Edit for attached files
1. Open the attached project in Unity ((case_86170-NewTest.rar)
2. Open two instances of "S_Test.exe" file (case_86170-NewTestBuild.rar)
3. In Unity, open the ExampleScene
4. Enter play mode. (To enable wasd/space controls, press x)
5. Click on Host
6. On one of the opened clients, connect to the Host
7. Notice how you can see the Host player in the client
8. Close the opened client
9. Connect to the Host with an other one.
10. Notice how now you cannot see the Host player in the client
Expected: All clients receive the same information about the Host
Actual: You can't see the Host in clients, which connected after one client has been disconnected
Tested on: 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`