Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Negative Discrete Int deletes key
When animatitng an Integer using [DiscreteEvaluation], positive numbers are keyed as expected, but negative values are not keyed and actually delete any existing key on that frame..
- Add an Int with [DiscreteEvaluation] to a script
- Add the script to a GO in your scene
- Open the Animation Window and create a new animaton clip on this GO
- Set the AW to Rec mode
- Using the Inspector, drag int value in script component to create a key
- Move time and create a few keys with different values
- Try creating a negative value....
bug: key is not created.
- Move time over an exting key
- update value to be negative....
bug: Key is deleted.
public int myInt;
This is a regression.
Repro in... 2022.1.0b3
Not repro in... 2021.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine