Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
NavMeshDisplay is not shown
NavMeshDisplay is not shown if Navigation window located in the editor that its always visible.
Use any project to reproduce (empty is also possible)
- locate Navigation window in a separate place in the editor (it shouldn't hide when you focuse on another windows). Notice that "NavMesh Display" window is shown.
- enter end exit play mode.
- notice that "NavMesh Display" window is not shown anymore. Focusing on Navigation window doesn't help.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline