Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
NavMeshAgent gets stuck at holes in NavMesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "agent_stuck_when_interrupting_path.zip" and scene "AgentGetsStuck"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Game/Scene views observe the red agent
Expected result: agent reaches the TargetB object
Actual result: the agent gets stuck on the way and cannot advance
Reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"