Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
NavMesh source object is not pinged when clicking NavMesh error
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "test Immediate Insancing (for grass).zip"
2. Set "SampleScene" as active scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click on error ("Failed to create agent because there is no valid NavMesh") in the Console
Expected result: Indication of the problematic source object
Actual result: No indication of any sort of what causes the problem
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete