Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[NavMesh] NavMesh fails to create all portals connecting two tiles when having obstacles aligned on the tile borders
1. Open QA attached project "1154946-NavMeshObstacleRepro.zip", scene City
2. Observe the area between two Nav Mesh Obstacles
Result: NavMesh path is calculated incorrectly due to obstacle positioning breaking the NavMesh tile borders
Reproduced in: 2018.2.21f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a4
Note: changing the positions of obstacles will yield different results (correct / incorrect) which depend on their positioning
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button