Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
NavMesh is created on top of the object when it is set as "Not Walkable" and the object is close to any "Walkable" object
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "NavMeshModifier_Bug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "NavMeshSurface" and press Bake in the Inspector window
3. In the Hierarchy window, expand "Greybox_NotWalkable" object and select "Cube_tilted (1)"
4. In the Inspector window, observe that "NavMeshModifier" -> "Area Type" is set to "Not Walkable"
4. In Scene View, observe the "Greybox_NotWalkable" object
Expected result: the NavMesh is not present on "Greybox_NotWalkable" object
Actual result: the NavMesh is generated on top of the "Greybox_NotWalkable" object
Reproducible with: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL