Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
NavMesh is created on top of the object when it is set as "Not Walkable" and the object is close to any "Walkable" object
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "NavMeshModifier_Bug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "NavMeshSurface" and press Bake in the Inspector window
3. In the Hierarchy window, expand "Greybox_NotWalkable" object and select "Cube_tilted (1)"
4. In the Inspector window, observe that "NavMeshModifier" -> "Area Type" is set to "Not Walkable"
4. In Scene View, observe the "Greybox_NotWalkable" object
Expected result: the NavMesh is not present on "Greybox_NotWalkable" object
Actual result: the NavMesh is generated on top of the "Greybox_NotWalkable" object
Reproducible with: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac