Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
NavMesh is created on top of the object when it is set as "Not Walkable" and the object is close to any "Walkable" object
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "NavMeshModifier_Bug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "NavMeshSurface" and press Bake in the Inspector window
3. In the Hierarchy window, expand "Greybox_NotWalkable" object and select "Cube_tilted (1)"
4. In the Inspector window, observe that "NavMeshModifier" -> "Area Type" is set to "Not Walkable"
4. In Scene View, observe the "Greybox_NotWalkable" object
Expected result: the NavMesh is not present on "Greybox_NotWalkable" object
Actual result: the NavMesh is generated on top of the "Greybox_NotWalkable" object
Reproducible with: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name