Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[NavMesh] Baking ignores FBX files with Mesh Compression set to Low or Medium when baking NavMesh
1. Open QA attached project "NavMeshRepro.zip"
2. In Hierarchy window, select NavSurface Object and observe correctly baked mesh
3. In Project window, select Navigation FBX file and change it's Mesh Compression to Low or Medium (and Apply)
4. In Hierarchy window, select NavSurface object again
5. In Inspector window, click Bake and observe
Expected: NavMesh is baked with any compression quality selected
Actual: NavMesh is not baked on objects with Low or Medium Compression Quality (Off and High are baked as intended)
Reproduced in: 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a2
Note1: NavMesh script not compatible with 2017.4.26f1 LTS, therefore, could not test
Note2; Standard baking via Navigation window works as intended
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly