Search Issue Tracker
Navigation between Input fields with arrow keys or gamepad are getting stuck in write mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ReproductionNavigation.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Game View, press 'Down' arrow key twice
4. Observe the highlighted ui element
Expected result: The bottom Button is highlighted. For pc this might be expected but for consoles it is not. There should be an option to 'activate on highlight'
Actual result: The highlight is stuck on the input field. Must press 'Esc' or 'Enter' to go further
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open