Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.X
Navigating using the arrow down deselects the search field before selecting the first item
Steps to reproduce :
- import the Lux package from the Asset Store
- open the scene
- in the Hierarchy's search bar type "mat"
- navigate with the arrow down and notice that the first press deselects the search field and the second press selects the first game object
Regression from 4.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode