Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Multiselecting textures with different override settings doesn't show "-" symbol
1) Open attached project
2) Notice that there are 7 textures. Some of them have override for standalone enabled, some disabled. Also they have varying other properties
3) Select them all
4) Notice that options like "Alpha from Grayscale" get a "-" to indicate that not each texture has it enabled, yet override doesn't show that (sometimes it shows tick, sometimes it shows nothing. Seems to be dependant on whether first selection is overriden/not, but it seemed random).
Screenshot of this: http://i.imgur.com/prnvz1W.png
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true