Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Multiselecting textures with different override settings doesn't show "-" symbol
1) Open attached project
2) Notice that there are 7 textures. Some of them have override for standalone enabled, some disabled. Also they have varying other properties
3) Select them all
4) Notice that options like "Alpha from Grayscale" get a "-" to indicate that not each texture has it enabled, yet override doesn't show that (sometimes it shows tick, sometimes it shows nothing. Seems to be dependant on whether first selection is overriden/not, but it seemed random).
Screenshot of this: http://i.imgur.com/prnvz1W.png
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode