Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Multiple EventSystem instances can be created from a prefab in one scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new Unity project
2. In the toolbar press "GameObject" > "UI" > "Event System"
3. Drag the "EventSystem" game object from the Hierarchy window to the Project window
4. Drag the created prefab from the Project window into the scene view
Expected result: A warning is thrown stating that you can't use multiple Event Systems, only one Event System gets placed in the Scene view
Actual result: No warning is thrown stating that you can't use multiple Event Systems, multiple Event Systems get placed in the Scene view
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves