Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview.2
Found in [Package]
Multi-tap and tap interactions in the same Action doesn't work properly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Multi-tap and Tap interactions bug"
2. Open the Sample Scene and enter the Play mode
3. Tap the left mouse button just once
Actual: Console logs nothing
Expected: Console logs "Single-tap logic here..."
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2020.2.0a14
- When taping twice Console logs "Double-tap logic here..." which is expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine