Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Prefab's unapplied changes can't be reverted when both a prefab and non-prefab are selected
1. Open attached project "1370630.zip"
2. Create two cubes
3. Turn one game object cube into a prefab
4. Select both cubes in the Hierarchy
5. Change some value in the Inspector to get the unapplied changes highlight
6. Revert it while maintaining the same selection
Expected results: Prefab should change back to its original settings
Actual results: Game object and prefab stay in the updated settings
Reproduced in: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.24f1 (When selecting both cubes in the Inspector unapplied changes aren't highlighted)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first