Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.4.4
[MSE] Built lightmaps are not applied due to positioning in hierarchy
Steps to reproduce:
1. open users attached project
2. open SceneA
3. add SceneB to hierarchy
4. build lightmap
Actual behavior: scene has not changed, builds lightmap but does not apply it to the scene
- Error is printed sometimes: sceneRanges.empty()
5. Move SceneA to the bottom of hierarchy (below SceneB)
6. Build lightmap
- you are now looking at Expected behavior: scene is light by red light
User has attached images.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)