Search Issue Tracker
MPB assignment of the stencil Reference Value does not over-ride the original default settings of the material
1. Open attached StencilBugs (u5.2.2f1) or StencilBugs (u5.6.0b10) project
10. Load the scene 'Stencil_MPB_Bug'
11. Notice you can't see the sphere through either sides, it is acting as the stencil Ref Value is set to 0
12. Select Portal_2 gameObject and try changing the Stencil Ref Value to 1 or 2
13. Notice it still does not appear in either side
14. Press Portal_Diffuse_ID_2 and notice that it is set to 0 ( if you change it to 1 or 2 sphere appears on one or both sides of cube)
Actual result: Changing the Stencil Reference Value via inspector does not affect Gameobjects
Expected result: Changing the Stencil Reference Value in Inspector changes Gameobject material value.
Reproduced on: 5.2.2f1; 5.5.2p3; 5.6.0b10; 2017.1.0a3
Not reproduced on: 4.7.1
Note: gifs added.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder