Search Issue Tracker
MPB assignment of the stencil Reference Value does not over-ride the original default settings of the material
1. Open attached StencilBugs (u5.2.2f1) or StencilBugs (u5.6.0b10) project
10. Load the scene 'Stencil_MPB_Bug'
11. Notice you can't see the sphere through either sides, it is acting as the stencil Ref Value is set to 0
12. Select Portal_2 gameObject and try changing the Stencil Ref Value to 1 or 2
13. Notice it still does not appear in either side
14. Press Portal_Diffuse_ID_2 and notice that it is set to 0 ( if you change it to 1 or 2 sphere appears on one or both sides of cube)
Actual result: Changing the Stencil Reference Value via inspector does not affect Gameobjects
Expected result: Changing the Stencil Reference Value in Inspector changes Gameobject material value.
Reproduced on: 5.2.2f1; 5.5.2p3; 5.6.0b10; 2017.1.0a3
Not reproduced on: 4.7.1
Note: gifs added.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually