Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Moving the Hierarchy tab will cause a NullReferenceException to be thrown in the Console
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in 2020.1.0a23
2. Move the Hierarchy window by dragging the name of the tab
3. Dock the Hierarchy tab below the Inspector window
Expected result: The Hierarchy tab is docked below the Inspector window
Actual result: The Hierarchy tab is docked below the Inspector window and a "NullReferenceException" is thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a21
Note: The issue only occurs after moving the Hierarchy tab, from an area where there are no other tabs besides the Hierarchy tab itself
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'