Search Issue Tracker
Moving child from deleted prefab in hierarchy crashes Unity
1. Create a new project
2. Create a game object with child in hierarchy
3. Make a prefab of it by dragging to the Project folder
4. Delete prefab from Project folder
5. Move child of deleted prefab to an other position in hierarchy
6. Unity crashes
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform