Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Planned for 2019.4
[GPU PLM] Moving an Object while baking breaks directionality
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the updated CornellBox project
2. Open the Test Runner Window (Window > General > Test Runner)
3. Click Run All
4. Observe the Scene View
Reproduces in: 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a4, 2020.2.0a5, 2020.2.0a6
Could not reproduce with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.2.21f1
Could not repro on 2020.2.0a12 because of a bake looping bug currently under investigation.
Note: This only reproduces with the GPU Lightmapper, and with Progressive Updates ON.
If you're trying to repro the bug and iterate fast, it is recommended to use the lowest possible sample counts, GPU PLM and no filtering.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made