Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[GPU PLM] Moving an Object while baking breaks directionality
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the updated CornellBox project
2. Open the Test Runner Window (Window > General > Test Runner)
3. Click Run All
4. Observe the Scene View
Reproduces in: 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a4, 2020.2.0a5, 2020.2.0a6
Could not reproduce with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.2.21f1
Could not repro on 2020.2.0a12 because of a bake looping bug currently under investigation.
Note: This only reproduces with the GPU Lightmapper, and with Progressive Updates ON.
If you're trying to repro the bug and iterate fast, it is recommended to use the lowest possible sample counts, GPU PLM and no filtering.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine