Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
[GPU PLM] Moving an Object while baking breaks directionality
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the updated CornellBox project
2. Open the Test Runner Window (Window > General > Test Runner)
3. Click Run All
4. Observe the Scene View
Reproduces in: 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a4, 2020.2.0a5, 2020.2.0a6
Could not reproduce with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.2.21f1
Could not repro on 2020.2.0a12 because of a bake looping bug currently under investigation.
Note: This only reproduces with the GPU Lightmapper, and with Progressive Updates ON.
If you're trying to repro the bug and iterate fast, it is recommended to use the lowest possible sample counts, GPU PLM and no filtering.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)