Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
[GPU PLM] Moving an Object while baking breaks directionality
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the updated CornellBox project
2. Open the Test Runner Window (Window > General > Test Runner)
3. Click Run All
4. Observe the Scene View
Reproduces in: 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a4, 2020.2.0a5, 2020.2.0a6
Could not reproduce with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.2.21f1
Could not repro on 2020.2.0a12 because of a bake looping bug currently under investigation.
Note: This only reproduces with the GPU Lightmapper, and with Progressive Updates ON.
If you're trying to repro the bug and iterate fast, it is recommended to use the lowest possible sample counts, GPU PLM and no filtering.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR