Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Built-in
Found in [Package]
MouseEnterEvent is called multiple times when moving mouse over Slider
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("BugMouseToolkit.zip")
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Mouse over the Slider area
Expected result: MouseEnterEvent event called once, Debug.Log for each parameter printed once in the Console
Actual result: MouseEnterEvent event called multiple times, Debug.Log printed multiple times in the Console
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview-15, 1.0.0-preview-18 (2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1), Built-in (2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12)
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (UI Toolkit not available)
- Could not check older preview versions - "error CS0535: 'DefaultEditorWindowBackend' does not implement interface member 'IEditorWindowBackend.overlayGUIHandler'"
- Reproducible with old input system and Input System package
- MouseEnterEvent gets called 3 times when moused over the element's "margin" and then once more when moused over the slider portion of the element
- Also reproducible with Toggle
- Not reproducible with Label, EnumField
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."