Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
MouseCursor is not being changed if using "EvenType.KeyDown"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "TestCursorProject.zip"
2. Focus the "TestEditorWindow" window
3. Press any key
4. Observe the cursor
Expected result: Cursor is changed
Actual result: Cursor is not changed
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a3, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.35f, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0a2
- The cursor will be changed when it's moved
- Reproducible with Windows
- Not reproducible with macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved