Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
MouseCursor is not being changed if using "EvenType.KeyDown"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "TestCursorProject.zip"
2. Focus the "TestEditorWindow" window
3. Press any key
4. Observe the cursor
Expected result: Cursor is changed
Actual result: Cursor is not changed
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a3, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.35f, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0a2
- The cursor will be changed when it's moved
- Reproducible with Windows
- Not reproducible with macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode