Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
MouseCursor is not being changed if using "EvenType.KeyDown"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "TestCursorProject.zip"
2. Focus the "TestEditorWindow" window
3. Press any key
4. Observe the cursor
Expected result: Cursor is changed
Actual result: Cursor is not changed
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a3, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.35f, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0a2
- The cursor will be changed when it's moved
- Reproducible with Windows
- Not reproducible with macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a10