Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Mouse Position on Y-axis on UWP is broken when display scaling is set to non-100% scaling
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "repro.zip" project
2. Build and run on UWP platform
3. Make sure that at least one of your monitors uses non-100% DPI scaling
4. Move the build Window to a monitor with non-100% DPI scaling
5. Observe the difference between the old Input System and Input System Package readings
Expected result: Old Input System and Input System Package readings are the same
Actual result: Old Input System and Input System Package readings are different
Reproducible with: 2019.4.12f1, 2020.2.0b6, 2021.1.0a1 (Input System 1.0.0, 1.1.0-preview.1)
- Could not test on 2018.4, because the Input System Package was not yet available in that stream
- The bug only appears on UWP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string